Travel Insurance Claim Paid in Full for Jon from Massachusetts: I wanted to follow up with you on your very helpful telephone calls as it relates to the claim that we ended up filing with Travel Insured.
Thanks to all of the details about the fine print on your web site (and the advice you gave me on the phone the Friday before when the storm was coming in), Travel Insured paid ($16,300 check came today May 9, 2014) for EVERYTHING (except a local cab we took to a restaurant and a few cash gratuities we didn’t have receipts for totaling about $100), including reimbursing us for 4 of the 7 lost days on the ship. What could have been a total disaster ended up becoming a very nice trip for my family (other than the crazy travel day getting there after the snowstorm).
I can’t thank you enough for the phenomenal information and advice on your web site and on the phone. Understanding the fine print in advance made all the difference in the world for our claim. We will be lifetime customers and we recommend you to everyone that we know! Click here to read Jon’s entire letter with all the details.
The Travel Insured Lite plan can cover you with up to $20,000 Secondary Medical insurance and up to $200,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation. 14 day money back satisfaction guarantee. Available to any US resident. All benefits are in US dollars.
$25,000 for $7 per day only if included when policy is purchased
Up to $1,000,000 Optional Flight Insurance Upgrade
$8 for $100,000
$18 for $250,000
$39 for $500,000
$50 for $1,000,000
24-hour Assistance Services
Terrorist Incident coverage in Itinerary City
“A Terrorist Incident that occurs in a city listed on the itinerary of Your Covered Trip and within 30 days prior to Your Scheduled Departure Date. The Terrorist Incident must occur after the Effective Date of Your Trip Cancellation Coverage.”
• Children age 17 & under are insured for $8 for each related adult 18 or older on the same policy
United States Fire Insurance Company (A Rated)
Secure online order link (you don’t pay extra fees using us)
Here’s How Travel Insured’s Optional
Cancel For Work Reasons Upgrade Works:
You have up to get this upgrade within 14 calendar days after your initial trip deposit date
Not available for residents of Florida
The “Cancel For Work Reasons Upgrade” includes ability to Cancel for Work Reasons. Its cost is $24 per person on the same policy.
If You have purchased the Cancel for Work Reasons Protection the Insurer will pay up to the maximum shown on the Schedule of Coverage and Services if You or Your Traveling Companion are prevented from taking Your Covered Trip due to the following unforeseen events:
1. You or Your Traveling Companion are required to work during the scheduled Trip. You or Your Traveling Companion’s must provide proof of requirement to work, such as a notarized statement signed by an officer of the employer; In the situation of self-employment, proof of self-employment with proof of Your or Your Traveling Companion’s 1099 and a notarized statement confirming that You or Your Traveling Companion are unable to travel due to Your or Your Traveling Companion’s job obligations is required;
2. You or Your Traveling Companion are required to work during Your Trip and are directly involved in a merger or acquisition. The company that is involved in said event must currently employ You or Your Traveling Companion and the action requires You or Your Traveling Companion to work as a result. You or Your Travel Companion must be an active, full-time employee and cannot be a company owner or partner;
3. Your or Your Traveling Companion’s place of employment is deemed to be unsuitable for business due to burglary, vandalism or a Natural Disaster and You or Your Traveling Companion are directly involved as a member or as an employee of the disaster recovery team who is responsible for policy and decision making and are required to work as a result;
4. You have a transfer of employment within the same organization of 250 or more miles which requires Your Primary Residence to be relocated. Notification of the transfer must occur after the Effective Date of Your Trip Cancellation Coverage. This provision is not applicable to temporary employment, seasonal employment, independent contractors, freelancer or self-employed persons.
Note: For any child to qualify for benefits under the Work Upgrade, coverage must be purchased and paid for each child covered.
Ready to Order? It’s easy (and safe) to order online or over the telephone – just call Deanna, Kim or Steve toll free at 1-888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858.
Here are the Travel Insured
Worldwide Trip Protector Lite Plan Prices:
Take note of this important Worldwide Trip Protector Lite plan pricing information: